Master HP 100-600 kVA
The Master HP series from 100 to 600 kVA is the Riello UPS solution for installations requiring high energy efficiency and maximum power availability.
Master HP Series provides maximum protection and power quality for data
centres and industrial loads. The UPS has an IGBT-based rectifier, DSP (Digital Signal Processors) technology and provides true On-line, double conversion power protection, (VFI SS 11 - Voltage and Frequency Independent in accordance with IEC EN 62040-3).
The Master HP has the ability to monitor the mains input quality and to select the best operating mode based on the interference present (Smart Active mode) or circular redundancy (Parallel Energy Saving mode,
which allows the UPS to regulate available capacity based on the immediate demands of the load, automatically switching to standby in the event of excess capacity), the Master HP also offers high levels of efficiency for partial loads, resulting in reduced operating costs.
The MASTER HP is classed as a 'Zero Impact Source' and provides:
- <= 3% input current distortion
- Input power factor 0,99
- power walk-in function - to ensure a progressive rectifier start-up
- start-up delay function - to restart the rectifier when the mains power supply is restored.
- High efficiency (up to 98,5%)
- Compact size: e.g.: only 0,85 m2 for the Master HP 250 kVA
- Reduced weight
- Double load protection, both electronic and galvanic, towards the battery.