- Dedicated Ethernet network for precise system communications between all DSLC-2’s and MSLC-2’s reduces system wiring.
- Ethernet Modbus TCP, and Modbus RTU, for remote control and monitoring.
- Redundant Ethernet communication for enhanced reliability.
- The “system update” feature allows for removing or adding generator sets.
- The new DSLC-2 can be configured for multiple applications.
- Integrated DSLC-2 and MSLC-2 system functionality eliminates the need for redundant sensors (like PTs, CTs, and MOPs) that connect to individual modules such as the load sensors and synchronizers.
- Back panel mounting and a reduced size frees up door space and provides easy wiring.
- Eliminates the need for additional relay logic to control dead bus closing.
- Slip frequency paralleling, voltage matching, and speed bias transfer between the synchronizer and load control result in smooth paralleling without the risk of reverse power trips.
- Three-phase true RMS power sensing makes the DSLC-2 control accurate even with unbalanced phase loading and voltage fluctuations.
- Phase angle correction for GCB when a transformer is included in the system.
- The Woodward ToolKit™ software allows flexible setup using the same basic menu tree as the original DSLC plus an overview screen. Graphical overview of generator and bus bar parameters with trending makes the DSLC-2 commissioning friendly. All the Woodward devices can be programmed from a single connection to the network.
- The ToolKit can be accessed either via one of the Ethernet ports or via RS-232 port.
- Applications for up to 32 generators with 16 mains/tie breakers
- Complex applications with up to 8 bus segments
- Redundant load and VAR sharing over Ether-net
- Four communication ports: 2 Ethernet, RS-485 & RS-232 ports.
- The “system update” feature allows for remov-ing or adding generator sets in the system.
- Automatic generator soft loading and unloading for bump-less load transfer
- Isochronous load shar-ing with other DSLC- 2 equipped sets
- Base load and process control modes
- VAR or Power Factor control
- Dead bus closing
- PLC & DCS compatible
- The DSLC-2 hardware is configurable for multiple speed controls, voltage regulators, and potential transformer configura-tions
- Application range up to 999.999,9 MW
- UL/cUL & CE Listed
12/24 Vdc (8 to 40 Vdc)
max. 15 W
|Ambient temperature (operation)||
-40°C to 70°C / -40 to 158°F
|Ambient temperature (storage)||
-40°C to 85°C / -40 to 185°F
|Measurable alternator windings||
3p-3w, 3p-4w, 3p-4w OD
50/60 Hz (40 to 85 Hz)
|Max. power consumption per path||
< 0.15 W
1 to 32,000 A
|Power Setting Range||
0.5 to 999,999.9 MW/kvar
12/24 Vdc (8 to 40 Vdc)
approx. 20 kOhms
galvanically isolated / potential free
|Insulation voltage (continuously||
|Insulation test voltage (1s)||
250 × 227 × 84 mm (9.84 × 9.00 × 3.30 in)
screw/plug terminals 2.5 mm²
approx. 1,900 g (4.2 lbs.)
|Disturbance test (CE)||
tested according to applicable EN guidelines
UL, cUL, GOST-R, CSA
LR (Type Approval), ABS (Type Approval)