The easYgen-2000 Series is a compact, affordable genset control and protection package for load sharing up to 16 gensets in island operation, or parallel operation of a single unit with a utility. Its integrated load dependent start/stop programming allows you to define how gensets are brought on- and off-line to support changing load demands. It equally works with a mix of different sized engines, so you can maintain the spinning reserve you need while optimizing fuel efficiency.
The easYgen-2000 Series works with many common industrial interfaces: CANopen for peer-to-peer load sharing; J1939 for engine ECU; Modbus RTU for PLC, HMI, and SCADA; and modem for remote control and programming using Woodward ToolKit software.
FlexAppTM – This feature provides the tools to easily configure the number of operated breakers: None, GCB,GCB and MCB.
LogicsManagerTM – Woodward's LogicsManager enables to change the operation sequences and adapt them to specific needs. The LogicsManager accomplishes this by monitoring a range of measuring values and internal states, which are combined logically with Boolean operators and programmable timers. This enables to create and/or modify control and relay functions.
FlexInTM – The analog inputs are configurable to operate with VDO, resistive, and/or 0 to 20 mA senders.
Flexible Outputs – Speed and voltage bias outputs are configurable to function with all speed governors and voltage regulators. The outputs can also be used as freely scalable outputs (e.g. for driving external meters).
FlexCANTM – Flexible and isolated CAN bus providing different protocols: CANopen protocols; coupling of IKD 1 expansion cards (up to 16DIs/16DOs) as well as of 3rd party expansion cards (request more detailed information from our sales department). ECU 1939 communication with start/stop and alarm management.
• Operation modes: Auto, Stop, Manual, and Load/No Load test modes via discrete input possible
• Breaker control: Slip frequency / phase matching synchronization, open-close control, breaker monitoring
• Load transfer features: open / closed transition, interchange, soft loading / soft unloading, mains parallel
• Remote control via interface and discrete/analog inputs for adjusting speed, frequency, voltage, power, reactive power, and power factor set points
• Active power and reactive power load sharing with up to 16 units including load-dependent start/stop
• Operating hours/start/maintenance counters - Operating hours also available from a connected ECU via J1939/CAN
• Supported ECU: Scania EMS/S6, Deutz EMR2, Volvo EMS2, MTU ADEC ECU7/8, Woodward EGS, MAN EDC 7, SISU EEM2/3, Cummins, Perkins and J1939 standard messages
• Multi-lingual capability (11 languages in 1 unit configurable: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese,Turkish, Russian, Polish)
• Event recorder (300 events, FIFO) with real time clock (battery backed; min. 5 years)
• 128×64 dot graphical interactive LC display with soft keys
• Start/stop logic for Diesel/Gas engines
• Engine pre-glow or purge control
• Warm-up control via timer or coolant temperature
• PC and/or front panel configurable (ToolKit software)
• Multi-level password protection
• Discrete I/O expansion board connectivity (Woodward IKD 1 or Phoenix Contact IL series)